OCEANUS EPAT -PRO
*This product is subject to federal regulation exclusively to professionals.
Portable EPAT Shockwave Therapy Device For Professionals*
Radial pulsed shockwave therapy is a non-surgical technique developed for the treatment of musculoskeletal disorders and FDA approved for soft tissue applications. The treatment utilizes a unique set of proprietary acoustic pressure waves that are delivered through the body and focused on the site of pain or injury. It stimulates the metabolism, enhance blood circulation, accelerates the healing process. As a result, allowing damaged tissues to regenerate and recover.
Why to Choose Oceanus/SWSNA
- Best Value on the Market at LOWEST Entry.
- Attractive Innovations c Clinical Evidence.
- US Based Professional Medical Society Endorsements, Training, Credentialing, Support & Public Advocacy.
- Used in over 80 Countries World-Wide.
System Features & Benefits
- 7.0'' color touch screen
- “Plug & play” system
- Multi-preset treatment protocols
- User friendly and reliable
- No air compressor,low maintenance cost
- US Local Support and Global Professional Network
- Sports medicine
- Aesthetic medicine
- Erectile Dysfunction
MPN: Does Not Apply
Orthopedics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Psychiatry, Rheumatology, Shockwave Therapy, Pain Releif